The current General Conditions aims to regulate the conditions of use of “blog.kypseli.io” website (“the website” from now), whose owner is Kypseli S.L. (“Kypseli” from now), with CIF B88513940, and address in Calle Oña, 3, 5-1, 28050, Madrid, Spain, and which is signed on in the Trade Registry of Madrid, and with the one you can contact using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Access conditions
Using this website assumes the complete acceptance by the User of this conditions, so if you don’t agree with their contents you should refrain from using this website, as well as all services offered on it. Kypseli has the right to make any change to the website, like modifying, deleting or including, with no previous notice, new contents and/or services, as well as the way they are presented or located and the usage conditions of the website.
The User accepts that the access and usage of the website and all contents included on it is completely free and conscious, under his/her own exclusive responsibility, and he/she commits to:
- Avoid using the website for any activity against the law, the moral, the public order, in general, and to make a lawful and honored usage according to the current General Usage Conditions, as well as to refrain from any action which could damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website and/or impede the normal usage and usages from other Users.
- Do not manipulate or alter any content of the website with the explicit and written consent from its owner. Any alteration, modification or manipulation with its owner consent, exempts him from any kind of responsibility.
- Do not reproduce, copy, distribute, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you count with the mandatory authorization from the owner of the rights; as well as suppress, avoid or manipulate the Copyright and any other identifying data from the rights of Kypseli or any heading from his contents, as well as the technical protection measures, or any other information mechanisms which could contain those contents.
- Do not introduce or spread in the website any kind of data programs (virus or any harmful software) which could result in any damage to the website.
Kypseli doesn’t guarantee the availability and continuity of the website neither is responsible of any damage which can result from technical defects, virus, harmful items, from any source, derived from the usage of the information and contents of the website.
2. Cookies usage
In order to provide a better service, Kypseli can store some small files with information (called cookies) in the computer of the User. This information will be used to the correct functioning of some of the offered services, as well as to generate usage statistics, diagnose website problems, and to the administration of some of the offered services. The User can configure his browser In order to limit or restrict this cookies in the computer.
If you want more information, please visit our cookies policy.
The User is responsible of any damages, from any source, which Kypseli or any third party could suffer as a consequence of any action which doesn’t comply with the current General Usage Conditions.
Kypseli doesn’t assume any responsibility neither makes any control over the hyperlinks of the website which redirect to external contents. However, Kypseli will remove any hyperlink which contain illegal contents as soon as he get knowledge about the situation.
4. Intellectual and Industrial Property
The User acknowledges that all contents of the website and, concretely, all information, structure, selection, ordering, programs and applications related to them, are protected under intellectual and industrial property rights owned by the owner of the website, or, if that’s the case, by third parties.
There is no case in which the access or usage of those contents by the User would imply any kind of resignation, transmission or transfer, neither total or partial, of those rights, neither confers usage, alter, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication rights on any content without the previous and written authorization from Kypseli or the third party which owns the affected rights.
Kypseli is the owner of any item which are part of the graphic design of the website, the menus, navigation buttons, the code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website, or in other cases, has the proper authorization to use those items.
All trademarks, commercial names or distinctive signs shown in the website are property of Kypseli and/or third parties. It’s forbidden to use or download them permanently, copy or distribute by any mean, without the explicit and written consent from their owner.
In case that any User or third party consider that any of the contents of the website violates their Intellectual or Industrial Rights he/she should send a notification to Kypseli, identifying himself/herself and the owner of the rights which are supposedly to be infringed, providing accreditation of the representation or ownership of the mentioned rights.
5. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The current General Usage Conditions are governed by the spanish legislation. For any issue related to the interpretation and execution of the current document, both parties agree, expressly, and giving up any other jurisdiction which could apply, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
Latest version: 2020, March 11th