What are the cookies?
A cookies is a small file which is downloaded in the user computer and which is used to store data, which can be updated or retrieved by the entity responsible of its installation.
What cookies do we use?
We use technical cookies related to internal functionalities of the website (i.e.: language detection and selection) as well as analytics and metrics cookies to collect information about the website visits and users navigation to be able to analyze the performance of our website. All our technical cookies belong to Kypseli S.L.U. and all our analytics and metrics cookies belong to third parties (Google Analytics).
|Third party: Google Analytics||2 years||Analytics: identify anonymous users|
|Third party: Google Analytics||24 hours||Analytics: identify anonymous users|
|Third party: Google Analytics||1 minute||Analytics: limit requests|
|Third party: Google Analytics||From 30 seconds to 1 year||Analytics: to recover an user ID from AMP|
How can you configure your cookies?
When navigating our website, and provided that you ignore our warnings and information about data privacy and cookies, you agree on the use of the Cookies in the conditions of the current Cookies Policy.
You can accept, deny or revoke your cookies consent through our cookies settings panel.
You, as user, have the possibility and right to block, delete and reject the Cookies usage, at any moment, by modifying the settings of your browser.
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Settings > Privacy > Configuration. For more information, you can check the Microsoft support or the browser Help section.
- Firefox: Tools > Settings > Privacy and Security. For more information, you can check the Mozilla support or the browser Help section.
- Chrome: Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy -> Content configuration. For more information, you can check the Google support or the browser Help section.
- Safari: Preferences > Security. For more information, you can check the Apple support or the browser Help section.
- Opera: Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies. For more information, you can check the Opera support or the browser Help section.
- If you use any other browser, please, check its installation policy, usage and cookies blocking.
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some of the functionalities of the Services and sections of this website could not work as expected if cookies were disabled.
Updates to our Cookies Policy
We may update the Cookies Policy of our website so we encourage you to check it every time you visit our website to ensure you remain correctly updated about how and why we use the cookies.
Latest version: 2020, February 18th